Rules and Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rules and Regulations

Post by SF-A2 Miki on Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:16 pm

(Alright, the rules are fairly simple and self-explanatory. Nothing new here. I'll try to be brief.)
1. Be polite. Swearing, to an extent, is acceptable, but insulting others is not. I don't think it's even necessary to say because I trust everyone knows this, but bullying in any form will not be tolerated.
2. Please please PLEASE read the rules. They're here for a reason. Not because I like imposing things on people, but it may help.
3. Remember to post an app. You can start to roleplay once the app is accepted. The exception is the chatbox; it's recommended to post the app first because it would be helpful to the person you're roleplaying with but I won't enforce this.
4. If you are confused about anything, please ask for help.
5. Posts on the chatbox and the forum should be kept PG-13. Triggering/NSFW material should be put in spoilers.
6. When on the chatbox or posting in the in-character section of the forums, please use OOC marks for anything out of character. Examples of OOC marks are (( )), //, )), etc. Otherwise, it would be awfully confusing for everyone else.
7. Okay, look, I know the forum isn't the most aesthetic out there and all, but I'm not terribly good at coding. So, if there's something you want to suggest, please do so!
8. I'm not going to impose a character limit. I'm going to trust everyone on here to not go crazy with the characters and hog them all. I'd say the maximum is 3 for canon characters (since to be honest there aren't a lot of them), but that's only a guideline.
9. Have fun, I guess? ^^
SF-A2 Miki
Admin

View user profile http://vocaloidworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top